- The High Library has designated 5 group study rooms located on the 3rd floor for reservation. These rooms can be reserved for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Reservations can be made up to 6 weeks in advance.
- There is a 15-minute grace period on reservations. If a group has not arrived within 15 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation is considered cancelled and the room may be occupied by another group.
- Rooms may be reserved using the online booking software only. Do not leave personal items in the room in an attempt to hold the space. The library is not responsible for any personal items left unattended.
- If a room is not reserved, groups are welcome to use it on a drop-in basis.
- Groups are asked to vacate the room promptly at the end of their reservation.
- Priority for these rooms is given to student groups of two or more. There are additional study rooms in the library available on a first come, first served basis. Additionally, the library’s first floor is a “quiet floor,” providing a quiet study space for those not working on group projects.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding