That's What She Said: A Discussion of Roxane Gay's Essay "Bad Feminist"
Have you ever worried that you’re doing feminism wrong? Or what it even means to be a feminist? If so, please join the Library and the Women and Gender Studies department in a lively discussion of Roxane Gay’s essay "Bad Feminist" on Thursday, March 22nd at 2:30pm, in the library's Winters Alcove. Dr. Gay's essay is available online. All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to join the discussion.
Please RSVP for the event below.
- "Performative Acts and Gender Constitution: An Essay in Phenomenology and Feminist Theory" – Judith Butler
- "Why Women Still Can’t Have It All" – Anne-Marie Slaughter
- "1% Wives Are Helping Kill Feminism and Make the War on Women Possible" – Elizabeth Wurtzel
- "Looking Better at 45 Than 25" – Elizabeth Wurtzel
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- High Library - Winters Alcove
- High Library Events